Monday, August 25, 2008

Free MP3 Album release: Sound That Can Kill or Cure



It's been more than a year now since I released Sound That Can Kill or Cure. It's clear at this stage that I've squeezed every dime out of it, but I still want as many people as possible to hear it. So here's a link to the entire record, encoded at 320VBR.

deltasleep- Sound That Can Kill or Cure

The record is offered under Creative Commons License, meaning that you have my permission to enjoy your brains out, and pass it around to everybody you want. But making money off of this record is not allowed under this license.
Creative Commons License
Sound That Can Kill or Cure by deltasleep, David Caudill is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

I do accept donations, if you feel so inclined. You can click the button below to paypal me whatever you think it's worth.





No comments: