Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Cafe Campagne is on the Ball!

So, I just happened to be comparing stats with my wife's blog yesterday, and I noticed a referrer from an email inbox at Cafe Campange. Apparently they have some kind of service that's emailing them every time some sort of review goes live on the web for their restaurant. I'm going to choose to believe that, and not that they are trying to send cease and desist notices to anyone hosting bad reviews...
But I'm pretty impressed that somebody followed that link to my blog in under 24 hours from it's being posted. So now their probably going to follow another link just to read this. I should add them as a tag to every post from now on so that they have to read my blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Matthew Adams and I am the manager of Cafe Campagne. On Google.com you can set up daily searches for keywords. We use it as a way to see what's out there. Thanks for your interest,
Matthew Adams