Wednesday, August 30, 2006

the REAL deltasleep.net

Just a quick note to those of you who may only pay attention to my RSS feed that I have officially launched a real webpage on deltasleep.net Its still a work in progress, but the progress left is just fine tuning the size of the graphics to work with a wider variety of screen resolutions, and typing up a more in depth bio since that seems to be a popular request from a few college stations that have expressed interest.
The CD should be done within a month, pending the availability of some student loans. I hate student loans, but I think I can make my money back selling the record, so it won't be quite so painful paying that portion back as it will the other portions. I'll also be investing in some stickers to spam my campus with.

No comments: